Happy Fe-BRRR-uary!! RMRS February, 2021 Newsletter now online!
We are excited to be working on (modified) plans to Celebrate Earth Day this year! We are currently compiling suggestions and challenges to help our community EMERGE…got any “hidden gems” you think others should know about?
Also in this newsletter…
- Think Thrice about your old clothing! Learn more about reducing, repairing, & donating your old wardrobe…
- Our video will help you learn more about recycling clothing & textiles at the Maple Ridge Recycling Depot
- Save the Dates! Spring & Fall Brush Chipping program set-out deadlines
- Meet our awesome Repair Cafe volunteer, Barbara!
- Only a few weeks left to sign up for Ridge Meadows Recycling Society membership! Like what we do and want to get more involved? Sign up for (free!) membership before March 4 to be eligible to vote at our Annual General Meeting on April 1…
- Despite the pandemic, there’s lots going on in our community – stay connected, stay safe, stay kind 🙂
Click to view the RMRS February, 2021 Newsletter.
This and past newsletters are archived on our website.
Subscribe to our monthly newsletters & get all our recycling updates, news, and tips emailed straight to your inbox! You can unsubscribe at any time.