Psst! Need a Rain Barrel? We’ve got you covered! RMRS May, 2021 Newsletter now Online
Click to view the RMRS May, 2021 Newsletter.
This and past newsletters are archived on our website.
In this newsletter…
- Introducing Ridge Meadows Recycling’s 2021-2022 Board of Directors!
- Looking for a summer job? Come talk to us – we can help you #thinkglobalworklocal!
- Like winning prizes? The #emergemr contest has been extended! Next prize draw is on Friday, June 25 – post your photo to social media with the hashtag #emergemr to enter!
- Rain Barrels, Composters, and Solar Cone Food Digesters are now on sale…
- For many people, summer=camping & bbq-ing. Our video will help you learn more about recycling propane tanks at the Maple Ridge Recycling Depot
- Meet our awesome Repair Cafe volunteer, Julia!
- Despite the pandemic, there’s lots going on in our community – stay connected, stay safe, stay kind 🙂
PS. Have you checked out our Celebrate Earth Day Challenges map yet? It’s online at www.mrearthday.ca and has been viewed over 2650 times already!
Subscribe to our monthly newsletters & get all our recycling updates, news, and tips emailed straight to your inbox! You can unsubscribe at any time.